Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Happy Birthday to ME!! :)


Today is June 18, 2010 and for the 3rd year in a row (slowly becoming a tradition) I went to the "Happiest Place On Earth".. None other then DISNEYLAND!! :)
So happy 25th Birthday to me! It was a great day, started by waking up and opening my lovely gifts from "The BEST parents on Earth!" I honestly believe that I have the most amazing parents ever! My dad surprised me with a T-Shirt from the Hard Rock Café, a gorgeous purple beaded bracelet, and 2 beautiful cards (One of which had a song attached to it, and the other a pink card with a little girl on the front, flying a kite on the beach, wearing a pink dress with short brown hair, looks just like me when I was little :) I honestly love my gifts as they were perfect and from the heart!

Later that afternoon, I went to lunch with my dad then went and got a manicure. :) A few hours went by and I waited for a phone call from my friend Cameron who lives in San Diego. He had a few of his friends from Washington (his hometown) come in and they were spending the day at Disneyland. We didn't get there till after 6pm but still made the most of it. Best part of the night was watching the best show ever at Disneyland, "Fantasmic!!!" This show has been going on over the Rivers of America since 1993 or so and still remains at the TOP of my list, just never seems to get old. :)

Overall, I had a pretty fun 25th Birthday even if I didn't do a whole lot.. Still made the most of it. Here's to next year, when I celebrate my 1st annual 21st Birthday again! It's all downhill from here...HAHA!! :p

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment