Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Unfathomable Love (A love poem)


Your love blows my mind
How could it be? 
That You died on a Roman Cross
Just so that I can run free? 

Was this the only way
That You could get my attention? 
I didn't deserve it;
How could I have caused You so much tention? 

I will never understand why You had to die, 
Never figured out the cost; 
I am a sinner, undeserving
Just another sheep that was lost! 

"What can I do to show you My love is real?" 
That's what You whisper in my ear. 
That still, small voice
Quiet enough, but yet still so clear. 

"I would do it all over again, every wound, every scar
The nails, the blood, all for love, remember that I am not far! 

This is a love that you will never understand
Until one day, My child, you will touch My nail scarred hand.

Stay strong, know that I am real
Come to Me and pray, I promise you, you will heal. 

All the suffering may seem like too much to bare, 
Trust Me, My bride, the love that we have is very rare! 

'This too shall pass', a lot of people say
I promise I will be here, just come to Me and pray!"








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment